Sunday, May 22, 2011

A warning and a promise!



I have a confession to make! My three favorite words in the English dictionary are LIBERAL, PROGRESSIVE, AND FUCK! Now the first two are very similar while the last one is just the greatest word ever invented in my opinion! 
In MY opinion that was! Which is the point of this post!

 WARNING! THIS IS A BLOG OF OPINIONS!



Allow me to reiterate this, THIS IS A BLOG OF OPINIONS! Every now and then me or the Reverend, the two who usually post, are going to have a post that you might view as offensive! We are a very hard core liberal blog that stirs the pot from time to time.



I am keenly aware that my opinions are not always viewed in a positive light! I'm a non-Mormon, anti-gun, Obama supporter living in Utah need I say more!?! I pretty much go through day to day carefully parsing words and being politically correct so I don't offend anyone!



The whole point to starting this blog with Reverend was for us to have an outlet! If we ever do a post that offends you just know that we never intend on personally upsetting you! We firmly believe in holding true to your own opinions and if you disagree with ours then that's great!


But please, if you disagree with a post don't stand up on a high tower waving your finger at us proclaiming how dumb, ill-informed, stupid, or whatever you think we are! 



I speak for myself when I say I am just an average guy with an opinion! I work two jobs to support my family and only want to live a good life! I do the best I can with what I've got! If my opinion offends you then I'm sorry, this blog is not for you. I didn't start this blog only to be bullied in to shutting the fuck up and appease ignorant assholes who don't even know me! 



With that said, now my promise....



If I've followed YOUR blog I promise I will never shout at you to change your post's if they offend me! I will simply accept the fact that you are an individual with an opinion and that I can't change you! 



We all have our different stories, backgrounds, heartbreaks, and triumphs! Nobody (myself included) is right about everything! But we all have a right to our opinions! Even when we disagree with one another. To me looking down on someone or thinking less of them for having an opinion you don't like ought to be a federal offense, but hey, that's just......what was it???????? Ah yes.........
MY OPINION!!!!


11 comments:

  1. Shout it from the rooftops. I want to hear what you've got to say. What's it like to live in a red state? I live in a blue state with rednecks. Is that the same thing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so true. I can't get over that some people just have to be mean. If I don't like something I see on a blog I follow, I just don't comment and move on.

    Just know that I think what you guys are doing is great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Imagine the rednecks were in charge, throw in a religion that crams it's views down politicians throats, and you have an inkling of Utah. It can be a wonderful place, but the political scene kills me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ditto to the Reverend Lauren! Thanks for the kind words, you have no clue how much I needed that!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH AND BTW, FUCK ISRAEL! CERTAIN JOYLESS PEOPLE NEED TO READ MY WORDS, OR THEY CAN JUST FUCK OFF AND GET A GOD DAMN LIFE! JUST SAYIN THIS TO A CERTAIN FUCK UP WHO KNOWS WHO THEY ARE, YOU'RE A HYPOCRITE! GO FUCK YOURSELF! ASSHOLE!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you got that out of your system.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Reverend, whats your views on Israel? And also what's your views on loser people who can't handle opinions??

    ReplyDelete
  8. My views on Israel are that it is not a nice country. yes, they are our allies, but they also do terrible things. I think we only support them because we ant to see Jesus when he comes back. They don't really seem to interested in us except for the military aid we provide. I respectfully remain silent on the other issue, hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! Reverend is being respectful!?! What the fuck! People who can't handle opinions are over sensitive, ignorant, self-important ass heads!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just think it's a part of the internet. There is always going to be that person who just wants to rain on the parade and be rude, so you just have to ignore them.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...