|That damn Obama! God he sucks!|
All I have to say to this Mark Halperin dick is fuck off! Seriously FUCK OFF! God I love the corporate media! They're all like a bunch of Simon Cowell's sitting around whining about every little technical thing that Obama does. Even if it was a great accomplishment as ridding the world of evil! Ya Mark, what were the technical mistakes George Washington made when he led the American rebels to victory? What made you roll your eyes when Abraham Lincoln brought a divided union back together? What, Marky boy, made you shit yourself in distress when Hitler was killed and world war 2 ended? Did the government release Hitlers death photo back then? Did stupid fucking media hacks like yourself demand it?
The media is like that annoying school kid who was always waiting around the corner to remind you of how badly you suck even when you've accomplished something great. We all wanted Bin Laden dead didn't we? So what, are we a culture so obsessed with being entertained that if we don't see a photo of him dead that suddenly we're all pissed off. Who cares? He's dead, he's gone, terminated! I don't give a shit about the technicalities Mark!
What this really is, is the corporate media fuck heads trying to turn this triumph by the President in to a controversy so they can get their drama($$$$)! And you know what really pisses me off?! Mark Halperin did a post on MY work today! Ya, I was at work and I had a really difficult, tough order to pull and ship but I did it! I pulled it, palletized it, shipped it, all in a timely fashion! Mission accomplished right? Well, ask Mark Halperin.......Top 5 mistakes Virgil has made in the after math of successfully shipping his order!
What really pisses me off about all of this is the little nit picky details that the right, and the media take issue with! To me it's all just ways for them to continue to dislike Obama no matter what he does. The only arguments that I am sympathetic to is the argument that we really shouldn't be celebrating because of the cost of money, resources, and most of all, lives to get to this point. But the current argument that the corporate media is obsessed with really is ridiculous....
- we want the photo!
- It's all thanks to dubya!
- god bless water boarding!
- the story keeps changing, why?
- Thanks Bush, for ignoring the terrorist threat before Sept.11 happened
- Thanks dubya, for not going after Bin Laden hard and heavy enough almost 10 years ago when you had a chance.
- Thanks Georgy, for opening Gitmo and torturing detainees while single handily turning most of the world against us
- Thanks silver spoons, for starting a war in a country that had nothing to do with 911
- Thanks ass face, for spending billions of dollars of borrowed money to fight the Iraq war that had nothing to do with 911
- Thanks a whole bunch dick weed, for having 7 years to catch Bin Laden but instead saying that, and I quote,"I don't think of him a lot, he's just a guy."
- Thanks a million Lame W. Duck, for leaving your successor a terrible mess to clean up economically, domestically, foreign, militarily, and morally.
And now I'd like to dedicate this song to all the upset teapublicans, and media self important nothings who are just really struggling right now with having to deal with Obama catching and killing Bin Laden 2 years after there guy Bush failed at it......miserably.