Wednesday, April 13, 2011

THIS IS A LIBERAL BLOG!

This is a dream come true for me. Growing up I always felt that I wasn't quite the same as most of my friends. The Bush/Gore elections and then the events of September 11, 2001 made me look at society and politics as a whole. As I payed attention more than ever in my life at that point I realized that I tended to agree with the democratic party over President Bush and his party.

THIS IS A LIBERAL BLOG!

I knew I was a liberal especially after meeting my girlfriend(now wife) Who also held liberal beliefs and that was the first time that I felt it was okay to be liberal. It did however usually suck for me because all my friends from different jobs were either uninterested in politics or they were conservative. It wasn't until recently that I met another guy who was pretty like minded.

THIS IS A LIBERAL BLOG!

Recently I've had to work one full time job and another part time Saturday job just so me and my family can still fall short three to five hundred dollars a month. I met the young Reverend at my Saturday job but didn't find out he too was a liberal minded individual like me for nearly a year of working with him. I literally had no clue how to react(I'm used to playing down my liberal beliefs as not to disturb my fellow Utah citizens.) As I got to know the reverend I realized that he was well spoken, smart, funny, and had a lot to say, like me.

THIS IS A LIBERAL BLOG!

So I figured we should team up, and say what we want to say. And give voice to those who feel that there voices are drowned out by today's corporate media! This blog will be aggressively and unabashibly liberal. If you don't like it, get out now, if you like it, I'm thrilled!

1 comment:

  1. Yee-Haw. I think it will be awesome. I'm excited to see what you guys come up with.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...