Thursday, April 21, 2011

Meet the Authors Part 3: Kate the Cursed

Shalom everyone! My name is Kate and I'm super excited to be part of this band of liberalism!!! Its truly an honor to be the first female author of this blog! I was truly touched when my brother (The Reverend) asked me to share my voice with all of you!

Now my back story isn't cool. There are no motorcycles involved or anything like that. However, there are plenty of burrito stealing pirate ninjas... I'll tell you about that some other time.

My name comes from Shakespeare's Taming of the Shrew. In the play Kate is a very strong willed individual and doesn't want societies agenda forced upon her. I am very much the same way! I have a very hard time with social injustice. May that be sexism, racism, homophobia or intolerance of other people in general. If you practice any of the aforementioned subjects, you and I have a problem! I look forward to hearing your views and opinions!
Love,
      Kate

2 comments:

  1. welcome, welcome! It's great to have you! This is epic and awesome....it's..awesepic!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited to read more of your stuff. Welcome

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...